HK HK is offline

Default McCain up by 2 ;)

wrote:
On Aug 28, 8:02 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

Hillary was absolutely masterful, Bill was damned good, Biden was good and
will get much better as he adapts to his new speechwriters.

I am surprised you are not upset about Biden showing off his grandchildren.

Eisboch

snerk kids are tools to guys like that..

Yeah, right...we just know Biden's grandkids are out racing motorcycles
when they're not making obscene gestures, and that his sons and
daughters provide community entertainment by engaging in "shoving
matches" with the local police.

Oh...wait...that's *your* family.

--
John McCain: Lots of experience, but no judgment.