Default McCain up by 2 ;)

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Hillary was absolutely masterful, Bill was damned good, Biden was good and
will get much better as he adapts to his new speechwriters.

I am surprised you are not upset about Biden showing off his grandchildren.

Eisboch

I know Harry would think anyone proud that his children could procreate
is stupid, but I think the way Biden handled the death of his wife, and
how great his children are doing, should be very proud of them and his
grandkids. I didn't know about Biden's wife dying soon after he was
elected to Congress, but I could understand why he was so emotional
looking back on his career, his life and his family.

I don't agree with Biden's politics, but I am sure he is a great father
and Opa and he has every right to be damn proud of those grandkids.