Harlan Lachman[_3_] Harlan Lachman[_3_] is offline

Default Mystical thoughts

In article ,
Wayne.B wrote:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 18:55:47 -0400, "Skip Gundlach"
wrote:

Just because I don't always have forum/newsgroup access, please drop
me a note cc'g any response you may have; skipgundlach - gmail dot
com...

Everyone who says there is no room to anchor at Mystic is correct.
We think the best deal around is to join the seaport as a member and
get dockage and entry to the museum for a reduced rate. Call ahead
for reservations. Being there at night, you have the run of the place
after the tourists have gone home. It's easy to imagine that the
clock has rolled back in time 200 years as you walk through the
village in the evening

There is good taxi service from the museum to anywhere in the area.
Enterprise will pick you up if you want to rent a car.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5013/dscn1225ih0.jpg

This is, in fact, great advice. No better time to see the museum then at
night.

Taking my son here was a treat.

During the day, I highly recommend the Aquarium which is amazing and a
short cab ride away.

harlan