Bob Bob is offline

Default Pole-ish joke

On Aug 27, 6:24*am, Dave wrote:

Time to get a life, Bob.

Oh, and BTW the words you were looking for were "racist," rather than
"racest," and "devaluing" rather than "devaluating."

English is a second language for you?

Nope just one of a few ive had to use along with:
Polish
Japanesee
Spanish
Korean
Russian
Coonass
Texan
Academic
Republican

I got a life dave; a rather enjoyable one too.
Lest see what did Bob do today...... O yes, made a killer cup of
coffee, walked down town and checked my mail. chated with some people,
walked back home, made some humas and cooked some bread in my cast
iron skillet for lunch. After lunch I took a big Dave and wiped my
ass.

your attention to detail reflesct your robotnic approach to our
language. If I had to venture a guess id say you went to shcool in an
area or time that stressed rules to guide writting along with phonics
or was that fonix? So how far back do we need to go to fulfill your
desire to cling to correct usage? How bout the 1950s but why not the
teens but maybe to be reallly correct we should conform to Olde
English and use thoust and whilst? and god forbid the terrible misuse
of contractions such as, "don't" instead of using the correct form "do
not."

If you had any background in writing you would see the obvious
patterns in my "miscues" But alas they are invisable to the common
reader. Yes, I do have an aflection that, when not self edited,
reflects a predictable pattern but you only see "mistakes" to be
ticked by the teacher's RED pencle.

Bob