Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Pole-ish joke

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:14:12 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:47:19 -0000, Justin C
said:

Oh, and BTW the words you were looking for were "racist," rather than
"racest," and "devaluing" rather than "devaluating."

You missed feeble for feble.

I never claimed to be a great proof reader.

Duh! One word, stupid! It's proofreader!

My ma was a linotype operator and also did proofreading as a side job.
American Medical Journal and Playboy among others.
Hot type, days now gone by.
Surprising how many typos and grammar mistakes get into publications
nowadays. Not that I'm even close to an expert, but I find them
pretty often. And make them of course.

--Vic