Don White Don White is offline

Default GOOD MORNING COASTIES!!!

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
JimH wrote:

If anyone is going to be offended about those who served in the
military it is those who served in the military. I did not serve.

Is this the same person who got his panties in a wad because when you were
asking everyone in rec.boats to individually congratulate you and your son
for him enlisting in the marines, I thanked ALL servicemen, and did not
specifically and individually thank your son?

At the time, I was glad I didn't call anyone who enlisted in the service a
brain dead reject who could not make it in the real world and had to suck
on the public teat of the military service, as Harry has said many times.

I guess based upon Harry's standards, your son is not qualified to dig
ditches and could not get a job to dig ditches in the real world and now
has to suck on the governmental teat.

I am glad you have gotten over whining over real and imaginary insults.

Ah the military rank structure...
Reminds me of the drill sergeant in Full Metal jacket..
"don't call me sir...I work for a living".