John H[_3_] John H[_3_] is offline

Default GOOD MORNING COASTIES!!!

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:56:24 -0700 (PDT), JimH wrote:

On Aug 27, 2:19*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
JimH wrote:

If anyone is going to be offended about those who served in the
military it is those who served in the military. *I did not serve. *

Is this the same person who got his panties in a wad because when you
were asking everyone in rec.boats to individually congratulate you and
your son for him enlisting in the marines, I thanked ALL servicemen, and
did not specifically and individually thank your son?

At the time, I was glad I didn't call anyone who enlisted in the service
a brain dead reject who could not make it in the real world and had to
suck on the public teat of the military service, as Harry has said many
times.

I guess based upon Harry's standards, your son is not qualified to dig
ditches and could not get a job to dig ditches in the real world and now
* has to suck on the governmental teat.

I am glad you have gotten over whining over real and imaginary insults.

Get help.

Why do you say that? Is it because you can think of no other response to
the truth?

I'm continuously amazed at the **** you'll put up with because it came from
Harry's keyboard.