Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default Keelguard

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 20:27:57 -0700, "Mike" wrote:

Did you have to take the original off, or did the company doing your bottom
work do it? They sent me instructions as to how to get it off... and it
wasn't easy. A couple of hours, a LOT of elbow grease, and it's ready to
install the new one. I do know that it's a *good* thing that it doesn't come
off easily, but... :)

No - I had it done when they redid the hull.

Back before I bought this boat, I had a 520 Ranger bass boat with
Keelguard and I replaced it with a color closer to the bottom color-
it was a pain to get off - had to use a solvent and heat and as you
said - a lot of elbow grease.

Wasn't going to do that again. :)