Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Olyimpics ... wow

"John H." salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:21:10 -0700, "Calif Bill"

wrote:

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
m...
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
)

There isn't a way to cook liver to make it palatable.

As a kid, I ate beef liver and didn't gag, but it was never my favorite
meal. I did enjoy the chicken livers sold at KFC.

Today, when I see it in the store, I gag.

I buy all of my produce and meats in a ethnic market specializing in
Mexican and Asian products. It is amazing the parts of animals and
different sea life, that they considered a delicacy.

Surprisingly, some "scrap" animals parts, such as ox tails, sell at
outrageous prices. Ox tails and pig feet used to be some of the "parts"
that were given to the slaves, and were useless to everyone else. Now
the
sell at a premium.

Like Brisket. I can buy top round to smoke cheaper than Brisket at most
stores. And Ribeye steaks used to be the cheap steak with steak and eggs.
Now seems to be higher than a good New York.

For years, the best kept secret was 'country style ribs'. Now they cost a
fortune.

Safeway has them on $1.99 sale sometimes.