Tim Tim is offline

Default I apologise in advance...

On Aug 25, 6:59 pm, wrote:
On Aug 25, 7:32 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:25:39 -0700, "Mike" wrote:
I made it thru 1 minute before I thought my head would explode...

Two blueberry muffins were baking in an oven when one muffin says to
the other muffin - "Boy, it's hot in here."

The other muffin looks shocked and says "Holy Crap - a talking
blueberry!!"

Hello? Is this on? Hello?

A traveling salesman is going down the road and his car breaks down.
He asks a local farmer if he can spend the night. The farmer says he
can but he only has one bed and the salesman will have to share a room
with his son, the salesman says "ooops, wrong joke", and heads on down
the road...

Gov. Rod (or is it " ROB") Blagojevich of Illinois, set out to build a
dog house for the state mascot, so he gets bids from three
contractors.

The first guy from down state bid $900.00. When asked haw he arrived
at that figure, the contractor said "$400.00 for materials, $400 for
union Labor, and $100.00 is my profit."

OK, So then he gets a contractor from Kentucky who gives a bid for
$700.00. When asked why so much cheaper, the Kentuckian said $400.00
for material, and $300.00 labor and profit after all... "We ain't got
no Union to put up with."

OK, so next the gov. gets a bid from a contractor from Cook County
(Chicago) who puts in an obnoxious bid of $2700.00.

The Gov. asked why such an enormous fee! The contractor then said, "
Hey! look at the big picture. a thousand for you, a thousand for me,
and we'll get the guy from Kentucky to build it...."

Done deal....

?;^ Q