posted to alt.sailing.asa
Frank Frank is offline

Default Here, Sir!

On Aug 25, 3:20*pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
Hey Frank... sounds like a nice delivery. How's Thom doin?

I'm going to be doing something similar (also aboard a cat). It's Seattle to
SF in late Sept. (not confirmed just yet). I've never done that leg of the
coast, so all tips are appreciated.

Jonathan

You aren't, by any chance, crewing for the Congers on Don Quixote? I
was gonna crew for them from SEA to SF in Sept. but I have other
committments.

That's the theoretical best time to do that trip, nonetheless, it can
be a real PITA. Hope you have a good trip.

Frank (my Florida-Louisiana delivery narrative is a href="http://
pvmaro.blogspot.com/2008/08/trip-report.html" here/a.)