Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Bridle stwo-step aka monkey see, monkey do!

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:40:10 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

They just HAVE to anchor in too shallow water because it is one of the main
reasons they got the stupid thing in the first place - to go in shallow
water and to anchor in shallow water. But, it turns out anchoring in shallow
water has no advantages. Duh!

When I was a kid fifty years ago, I used the same 20 lb Danforth for
both the 12 foot duckboat, 5 HP, and the runabout. I always used the
engine to bury the thing , in the mud, in the twenty foot of depth
found everywhere in that lake. Still have the anchor.