[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default I apologise in advance...

On Aug 25, 7:32*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:25:39 -0700, "Mike" wrote:
I made it thru 1 minute before I thought my head would explode...

Two blueberry muffins were baking in an oven when one muffin says to
the other muffin - "Boy, it's hot in here."

The other muffin looks shocked and says "Holy Crap - a talking
blueberry!!"

Hello? *Is this on? *Hello?

A traveling salesman is going down the road and his car breaks down.
He asks a local farmer if he can spend the night. The farmer says he
can but he only has one bed and the salesman will have to share a room
with his son, the salesman says "ooops, wrong joke", and heads on down
the road...