DK DK is offline

Default Don't Know

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...=dont-know.flv
Do we really want 8 more weeks of the same, stale spin?

Eisboch
As opposed to what? Eight more weeks of kiddie motorcycle racing,
golfing dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar playing,
and loogy foaming at the mouth?
I was referring to the subject matter contained in your link.

Eisboch

I'd rather watch a few political commercials than the kiddie motorcycle
racing, golfing dates, photos of cloned grandchildren, amateur guitar
playing, and loogy foaming at the mouth posts. Fortunately, I have loogy
blocked, and apparently so do many others.

You lost me.

Eisboch

Let me help. WAFA has a mental illness that prevents him from *not*
reading every post here. He often stumbles, like today, and admits he
sees all of the activity.