HK HK is offline

Default Be careful what you wish for

wrote:
On Aug 25, 12:00 pm, wrote:
OK, We needed the rain, just not 15" in a day. Fay sure brought our
rainfall total above normal for the year. Lots of rain and some wind,
a lot of downed branches, one narrowly missed my Tolman. Road out of
our neighborhood flooded. Power only 50% of time for the last few
days, no internet till now.

Hang on, I hear Bimini is coming to you Good luck, hope you fair
well..

Farewell and adieu to you, Spanish Ladies,
Farewell and adieu to you, ladies of Spain;
For we've received orders for to sail for ole England,
But we hope in a short time to see you again.
We will rant and we'll roar like true British sailors,
We'll rant and we'll roar all on the salt sea.
Until we strike soundings in the channel of old England;
From Ushant to Scilly is thirty five leagues.

Come all you fair and tender ladies
take warning how you court your men
there like a star on a summer morning