Default Computer sleep mode

hk wrote:

I didn't say "no" dust would get in, I implied it would be minimal. I
was at the Apple store a few weeks ago and watched a tech replace a fan
in a Macbook pro. He said the laptop was about a year old. When he
removed all the screws and popped it open, I was amazed by how clean it
was inside. No visible dust, not even on the fan.

I need to visit the apple stores. I had no idea they serviced the
computers where everyone can watch them work. Sounds like a fun way to
spend the day.