Jeronimus[_2_] Jeronimus[_2_] is offline

Default NL - a quick selection of: - File 01 of 10 - Tall Ship Race Den Helder-10 - Christian Radich.jpg (0/1)

"Bouler" wrote in
:

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
3.133...
A quick selection of the Tall Ship Race event in Den Helder... It's
been a
fantastic 4 days for me, with reasonable weather, lot's of Tall Ships
and a
lot of visitors in my hometown. I shot quite a lot of pictures and
will post more in the weeks to come.

As for now, enjoy this selection of tall ships and other interesting
boats.

Thanks Jeroen, I stay tuned for the other ones;-)

Thanx Bouler, as I shot quite a lot of pictures during the last 4 days,
I'll try to keep this newsgroup supplied with tall ships for as long as I
can.

Regards,

JEroen