DK DK is offline

Default Rejected at the other place..;) Boating post...

wrote:
On Aug 23, 6:57 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 23, 5:15 pm, "Don White" wrote:

wrote in message
That was a great picture.. but "The Mouse" has requested a word with
Harry:
http://rowdymouseracing.com/media/justaword.MOV
Since you got things rolling...
I can't believe you had your young daughter do that, and then post it
here.

Oh, grow up, Don.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-----------------

Cultural differences I guess.
If Capt Tom says it's proper behaviour, I'll shutup.

As far as I know, and judging from our conversations, Capt. Tom would
not have a minor on the bike in the first place. At the same time, he
has not, or would not push his ideals on me, or anybody else I would
suspect... As to the "New York driving finger", I suspect he might get
a chuckle.. Geeze, lucky I did not post the next lap where she had
a verbal message 'specially for another poser on the way by

The Mouse Says.. "If your gonna' crash, do a good trick on the way
down".

Trip-reports.com where did you go today?

Dumb Don is mindless and always has to have input from someone else.
It's sad but he has a history of that problem.