HK HK is offline

Default Gene's Server Down?

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 21:18:07 -0400, DK penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:38:00 -0400, JimH penned the following well

|"hk" wrote in message
| No new posts since about 3 pm, I think.
|
|I thought so too and sent him an email regarding it.
|
|Seems to be back up now.

Actually, it was never down. Maybe nothing of usefulness posted?

"nothing of usefulness"? English, please.

If I'm a bit sesquipedalian for you, feel free to consult a
dictionary....

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/usefulness

Hehehe. Use one syllable words, Gene...or set up an IQ filter. :)