HK HK is offline

Default SPAM: Looooong wafa cut and paste

Richard Casady wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 07:30:20 -0400, hk wrote:

photos of how one of your kids, with your encouragement, has taken
up gunfighting with live ammo for a hobby.

There are thousands of kids with that hobby. They call them
gangbangers, and they will be happy to sell you some coke.

Casady

That doesn't surprise me...I wonder how many of them got their "start"
as pre-teenies or teenies who made obscene gestures with the
encouragement of their parnets?

Re; coke...I prefer water with a bit of lemon or lime. :)