Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Engine alarm oddity

Thanks, I'll look into all that.

I have a volt meter on the panel and checked it frequently after this event.
It held steady at 14.0 but electric loads on my boat are about as minimal as
they get. No refridgeration or big screen TV. Half the interior lighting
and the anchor light are LED.

Question about belts. Mine is toothed (smooth pulleys). On airplanes, we
would check for belt slippage by feeling the belt and pulleys and finding
our fingers black from rubber dust. You mention belt polishing. My fingers
came away from both the pulleys and belt absolutely clean. Is the
formulation of the new belts different? (Remember, the FAA makes aircraft
use 30 - 50 year old technology for everything).

--
Roger Long