Canuck57[_3_] Canuck57[_3_] is offline

Default Value of 1982 INVADER PLEASE HELP

"stevefrench" wrote in message

That is what I thought. But why are people bidding so high for it?

If you live in Alberta, boat costs are at least 30% over US in pricing.
Which if I was in Wisconsin I might expect this to be more like $3200 or
less. Probably why many now shop south of the border.

But is this not the same boat?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1982-Invader-16-...cm dZViewItem

(One is on ebay.ca and the other, ebay.com)

I am not an ebay expert. But looks double listed.

I am surprised he can't sell it locally for $5,000 if it is in really great
shape.