Default A list of failures longer than a list of accomplishments...

Don White wrote:
"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message My
guess is he gave up on his experiment. The only difference I saw in
the newsgroup is he had Don White and Loogie filtered, but all of the
political trolls and insults from Harry seemed to be in there.

That's brilliant...you have an infestation of vermin and you trash the
exterminator.
No wonder the group is full of crap.

You really do have a problem with comprehension. I didn't trash anyone,
he has filtered some of the vermin, after all, he does have you
filtered, so it is a step in the right direction.