Jim Jim is offline

Default So very...

"John H." salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:07:19 -0400, Jim wrote:

BULL**** SNIPPED

Over time details of events seem to become fuzzy in folks minds. For
instance; Wasn't Hillery over in Rag Head land on a humanitarian fact
finding mission recently? Seems that she recalled bullets flying all
around her. She had some wild memories of that trip. Lies? Lapse of
memory? Harry never commented on her defective reccolector.

Must you keep quoting all 12 pages of ****?

I'm so very sorry. It's hard to focus on the mission, sometimes. I'll try to
do better.