Default A list of failures longer than a list of accomplishments...

John H. wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 07:45:38 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

You boys ought to run for political office. After all, you both were in
the military. That certainly would convince me to vote for you. :)

Harry,
Most guys your age were in the military. The fact that you weren't speaks
volumes about your character, courage, love of country, etc.

BTW Gene's server prevented me from posting this there. NBD

I was going to try to post the same message just to see what happens. But,
Gene's server didn't answer. Maybe it's down for work.

You wouldn't think the word 'Harry' would set it off, would you?

Maybe it was the word 'military'. Or maybe it was the combination of
'Harry' and 'love of country'. Yeah, I'll bet that was it. His software
probably checks for gross inconsistencies and dumps them.

My guess is he gave up on his experiment. The only difference I saw in
the newsgroup is he had Don White and Loogie filtered, but all of the
political trolls and insults from Harry seemed to be in there.