stevefrench stevefrench is offline

Default Value of 1982 INVADER PLEASE HELP

That is what I thought. But why are people bidding so high for it?

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
stevefrench wrote:
I am new to boats and I was thinking of buying this boat that I saw on
ebay.
It is a 1982 INVADER BOWRIDER and they were asking $6500 but the reserve
was
$5000.
I noticed it got a lot of bids but my research of other boats seems to
make
it look like the boat is not worth the $5000.
Can anyone on here tell me if this boat really is worth that much or is
it
just overpriced?
What is it worth? It looks well cared for.

any help is greatly appreciated

here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...:X:RTQ:CA:1123

It's a 25-year-old boat that probably sold for about $5000-$6000 new, if
that much. How much would you pay for a 25-year-old car of no particular
interesting vintage? No offense, but it isn't "worth" $1000, which would
be the price it might fetch in someone's driveway.