HK HK is offline

Default Rejected at the other place..;) Boating post...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 21:57:13 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
On Aug 23, 12:20 pm, hk wrote:

You're posting over at the other place? I thought the moderator was
deleting everything posted there?
And I thought you were going to show us a picture of one of the many
boats you have built.. This is a thread about modern wood composite
boats, not lame 50 year old design hulls, with no character, and lazy
aesthetics, splashed in puke colored plastic.

I looked at the header, and it said "Rejected at the other place," not
"modern wood composite boats."

Anyway, I was wondering what happened to your post over there, since
when I looked, it didn't seem to be there.

"Brownie" is doing one heck of a job moderating, eh?

I'd love to see you call him "Brownie" in person.

http://www.image-insolite.com/getite...rand_chien.jpg

Eisboch
When did SWF become "Brownie" or is that a "Brownie"?

Harry's new affectionate name for SWF.

Really?

How cute.

Must be tough on Harry to be clever enough to think that one up - what
with 2000 posts a day on that group he moderates plus the 200 or so he
posts here every day. I must be getting to him. All part of the
master plan to save the stump - if I drive Harry nuts and he starts
shooting up the neighborhood, I'll be able to save one stump.

Greenpeace has nothing on me.

SAVE THE STUMP!!

I will say one thing - now that you guys are keeping Larry...whoops -
Harry busy over here, it's been very quiet over at the other place.

Which, until Chuck gets back, is fine with me. Chuck can deal with
Harry's "suggestions" like ban everybody but me.

It's been an experience I'll tell you what. :)

You've done a great job moderating, Brownie. And I never suggested you
"ban" everyone except me.

I'm afraid you don't have what it takes to "get to me." I've encountered
some really tough guys in my life. You are a marshmellow.