HK HK is offline

Default Rejected at the other place..;) Boating post...

wrote:
On Aug 23, 10:04 pm, hk wrote:
Richard Casady wrote:

What kind of wood composite construction? Plywood? Wood over aluminum
frames as used for minesweepers? Fiberglass over plywood over wood
frames as done by the neighbors in the fifties? What do you mean by
modern? Or composite? Wood planks and nails are composite, compared to
a dugout,
Casady

JustWait builds seagoing stitch-and-glue dinghies and rowboats.

Well, you are a liar, but I have built a couple of very capable John
Gardner designs.. several of the boats I have built over the years are
used on the ocean... Where's that pic of any boat you have built?

Oh.

JustWait doesn't build stitch-and-glue dinghies and rowboats.

Better?