Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Rejected at the other place..;) Boating post...

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 22:00:53 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Richard Casady" wrote in message
.. .

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:20:58 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I looked at the header, and it said "Rejected at the other place," not
"modern wood composite boats."

What kind of wood composite construction? Plywood? Wood over aluminum
frames as used for minesweepers? Fiberglass over plywood over wood
frames as done by the neighbors in the fifties? What do you mean by
modern? Or composite? Wood planks and nails are composite, compared to
a dugout,

Casady

You can't be asking me. I don't know anything about boat building.
I am sure the correct post attribute is to justwait .......

Eisboch

Sorry about that.

Casady