[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default A Modest Proposal for...Gene

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:01:33 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Aug 22, 4:34*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:53:09 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Aug 22, 11:49*am, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 22, 11:18 am, hk wrote:
It's reasonable to ask how you are filtering, but I don't think it
reasonable to allow posters to whine repeatedly about how the posts of
folks they don't like appear on your server.

Suggestion...after the third complaint from a poster about another
poster's posts appearing, block the whiner. * :)

You'll be the first to go, especially with your name calling.

I believe you are #1 in the whining list, eh?

Name ONE THING I've whined about, you lying piece of crap....eh?

There's one!- Hide quoted text -

How in hell could anyone with a brain consider asking a question
whining?

How long til we get there mommy?

Is dinner ready, mommy?

How come I can't go if all the other kids can, mommy?

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!