[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Rejected at the other place..;) Boating post...

On Aug 23, 2:20*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

. ..

wrote:
On Aug 23, 12:20 pm, hk wrote:

You're posting over at the other place? I thought the moderator was
deleting everything posted there?

And I thought you were going to show us a picture of one of the many
boats you have built.. * *This is a thread about modern wood composite
boats, not lame 50 year old design hulls, with no character, and lazy
aesthetics, splashed in puke colored plastic.

I looked at the header, and it said "Rejected at the other place," not
"modern wood composite boats."

Anyway, I was wondering what happened to your post over there, since when
I looked, it didn't seem to be there.

"Brownie" is doing one heck of a job moderating, eh?

I'd love to see you call him "Brownie" in person.

http://www.image-insolite.com/getite...ge_animaux/pet....

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

That was a great picture.. but "The Mouse" has requested a word with
Harry:

http://rowdymouseracing.com/media/justaword.MOV

Since you got things rolling...