John H.[_6_] John H.[_6_] is offline

Default A list of failures longer than a list of accomplishments...

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 07:14:34 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Aug 23, 8:14 am, TJ wrote:
John H. wrote:

Tim, the man has often called me stupid for getting drafted. Yes, that's
how he thinks. Noble of him, yes?

Well then, he must think I'm stupid, too. Of course, I didn't get
drafted until AFTER the then-Democratic Congress re-instated the expired
draft law. That would be during the unpopular war a few years back that
a Democrat started, but a Republican ended.

Doesn't matter which party is in power. They all do the same thing. They
just do it to different people.

TJ

Depending on how one wishes to look at it.i took the easy way out. or
in.

i enlisted during peace time...

?: )

For the right reasons, that's a good choice!