MMC MMC is offline

Default TS Fay & Miami area boaters?

"Ronnie McD." wrote in message

"mmc" wrote in message
ng.com...

"www.IMRAN.com/boating/" wrote in message
Flights were too full so I could not make it to Miami/Coral Gables to
check on my boats before Fay passed by. My girlfriend went by today,
but the marina won't let anyone go in (Matheson Hammock). I wonder how
fellow mariners did in the Miami area thru this storm.

Imran
http://imran.com/boating/
http://imran.com/media/blog/

The space coast got whacked hardest. Winds weren't too bad, think the
highest gust was around 70mph, but the thing parked over us and dumped up
to 30 inches in parts of Brevard County.
Some flooding but pretty minor compared to the Mid West earlier this
year. A few tornadoes too.
Big trailer park South of me called "Barefoot Bay" got whacked as usual
by one that damaged 50+ and ruined 3. Something about all that aluminum
in close proximity acts like a magnet for these things.
I don't think Miami got much more than a few reporters ****ed that the
storm didn't hit there. Vultures.
MMC

Barefoot Bay is a tornado magnet, tropical storm or just afternoon
thunderstorm. The whole world could be storm free, but Barefoot Bay could
find a tornado.

You got that right.