John H.[_6_] John H.[_6_] is offline

Default A list of failures longer than a list of accomplishments...

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 09:21:55 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message
et...
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:32:43 -0400, hk wrote:

You boys ought to run for political office. After all, you both were in
the military. That certainly would convince me to vote for you. :)

In all honesty, either one, would be a better candidate than some I've
seen in recent years.

Ah, yes. The ultimate dream team.

Here's part of my platform:

I would embrace the liberal concept of redistribution of wealth and
resources to make things fairer across the board.

For example, I figure people with small boats and fuel efficient engines
don't use or need anywhere near the amount of fuel required for those with
big, fuel hogging boats in their respective, mutual enjoyment of boating.

Therefore, the people with small boats can afford to pay more for a gallon
of fuel because they need so much less of it.

A graduated fuel cost/gallon program will be instituted, with cost per
gallon decreasing as boat length and fuel burn rates increase.

Obviously, blow boaters will pay the highest for fuel.

See? I can make just about as much sense as some of our current
politicians in office.

Eisboch (it's a joke .... don't get nervous)

Thank God for that last line. I was about to run out and buy a *big* boat!
I s'pose folks with smaller houses would have to help with the maintenance
and upkeep of those *big* houses also?

This could get fun. I might get a Hummer. Get some guy with a Smart Car to
help with the payments and gas.