John H.[_6_] John H.[_6_] is offline

Default A list of failures longer than a list of accomplishments...

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 09:14:53 -0400, TJ wrote:

John H. wrote:

Tim, the man has often called me stupid for getting drafted. Yes, that's
how he thinks. Noble of him, yes?

Well then, he must think I'm stupid, too. Of course, I didn't get
drafted until AFTER the then-Democratic Congress re-instated the expired
draft law. That would be during the unpopular war a few years back that
a Democrat started, but a Republican ended.

Doesn't matter which party is in power. They all do the same thing. They
just do it to different people.

TJ

Lots of us stupid folks running around!!