RPSIII RPSIII is offline

Default Don't ask because...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 07:12:56 -0400, "D.Duck" wrote:

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:52:28 -0700, "Calif Bill"

I really don't want to talk about it.
Looked like a fool and crashed the boat you were to sea trial. Yes, sad.
And as the boat sank slowly in the West, I walked back to my truck and
drove home.

I thought you lived on the East coast.

The sun sets in the west even on the east coast.

Something about celestial mechanics - I don't get it either.

Did you plagiarize my line?

Where can I find a good copyright attorney. I will OWN your Ranger
when I through with you. Can you please do a good job winterizing and
washing and waxing the boat for me?