Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default A list of failures longer than a list of accomplishments...

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:20:16 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

If it was built by the Marine Corps, it will be the best damn ditch
ever dug.

Followed closely by Squid Seabees - gotta give 'em that. :)
Seabees are simply smart Marines.

Oh very funny. :)

You boys ought to run for political office. After all, you both were in
the military. That certainly would convince me to vote for you. :)

No thanks. I enjoy a fairly decent reputation for being me.
I don't want to throw it all away or destroy it.

Eisboch