Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Interesting analysis .... Obama/Biden

"hk" wrote in message
news
Eisboch wrote:

Which (heh - this is a good one) would mean that Biden is Obama's
Cheney. :)

Which, now that I think about it, makes a lot of sense.

Exactly. The same thought crossed my mind earlier this morning.

Eisboch

Except, of course, that if Obama is "weak" on foreign policy, he is strong
in many other areas. Bush had and has no knowledge of anything except how
to screw things up.

Obama isn't running against Bush.
McCain, like Biden, has many years in the Senate.

But, there won't be a direct matchup between McCain and Biden. Debates
will be between Obama and McCain and Biden and whomever. In reality,
nobody really pays attention to the VP contest.

Eisboch