John H.[_6_] John H.[_6_] is offline

Default Interesting analysis .... Obama/Biden

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 12:03:29 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 06:42:27 -0500, wrote:

LOL, Obama is beginning to look like all the other Dem tickets,
stumbling all over himself and letting a sure thing get away.

With all of the problems the Rep's have had in the last few years, it
looks like they will blow this one too. I NEVER would have guessed that
was possible.

Don't go wetting yourself just yet. The campaign is just starting, and a
lot can and will happen. At this time in 1988, Dukakis was up by 17
points. Funny, but I don't remember a President Dukakis.

Let's face it - President Dukakis wasn't going to happen anyway.

Obama reminds me a lot of Dukakis actually - same prevarication, same
intellectual approach to questions never giving a straight answer -
same lack of practical experience in the real world.

It's going to be a close race - maybe. I've been reading the
breakouts on the polls and Obama is running way behind in some key
demographics - even among union members which you would think is a
strong point.

Can't tell now - need to get through the conventions and get some
solid data sets.

Go ahead and call it. You did pretty well on gas prices, although another
fifty cent decline wouldn't bother me much.