Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default Interesting analysis .... Obama/Biden

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 06:42:27 -0500, wrote:

LOL, Obama is beginning to look like all the other Dem tickets,
stumbling all over himself and letting a sure thing get away.

With all of the problems the Rep's have had in the last few years, it
looks like they will blow this one too. I NEVER would have guessed that
was possible.

Don't go wetting yourself just yet. The campaign is just starting, and a
lot can and will happen. At this time in 1988, Dukakis was up by 17
points. Funny, but I don't remember a President Dukakis.

Let's face it - President Dukakis wasn't going to happen anyway.

Obama reminds me a lot of Dukakis actually - same prevarication, same
intellectual approach to questions never giving a straight answer -
same lack of practical experience in the real world.

It's going to be a close race - maybe. I've been reading the
breakouts on the polls and Obama is running way behind in some key
demographics - even among union members which you would think is a
strong point.

Can't tell now - need to get through the conventions and get some
solid data sets.