HK HK is offline

Default Interesting analysis .... Obama/Biden

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080823/...EniK2F1sn wcF

or

http://tinyurl.com/5lsqcz

Yawn.

Now, both Bill Clinton and Joe Biden will be giving speeches at the
convention.

Time for another DVR hard drive upgrade.

Eisboch

Yeah, really. I'd put Bill on about three hours after the end of prime
time. On the other hand, Bill will do a terrific job of reminding
everyone how well the country did with him at the helm, and how crappy
is is doing now, and that McCain is just four more years of Bush.

I have a feeling Biden will be a bit more disciplined.

One good thing about Biden, of course, is that he actually knows
something. That alone differentiates him from the top and second banana
of the Republican ticket. McCain is one senior moment after another, and
Romney is the flip-flop champion of the GOP.

A second good thing about Biden is that the professional Republican
slimers are already on the attack.

I can't wait for Obama and Biden at some point in the campaign to pledge
to NOT send the sons and daughters of America off to a war because of a
mistake or for political reasons.