[email protected] thunder@TAKEOUTgti.net is offline

Default Interesting analysis .... Obama/Biden

LOL, Obama is beginning to look like all the other Dem tickets,
stumbling all over himself and letting a sure thing get away.

With all of the problems the Rep's have had in the last few years, it
looks like they will blow this one too. I NEVER would have guessed that
was possible.

Don't go wetting yourself just yet. The campaign is just starting, and a
lot can and will happen. At this time in 1988, Dukakis was up by 17
points. Funny, but I don't remember a President Dukakis.