John H.[_6_] John H.[_6_] is offline

Default Olyimpics ... wow

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 11:09:55 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 06:05:18 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of
Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC,
STP. " wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 21:02:40 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Even with all the controversy surrounding China favoritism, the USA has
kicked ass.

Well done.

USA!! USA!! USA!!

Although we seemed to have a problem in boxing - we should have kicked
major butt with the talent they took over, but it didn't turn out that
way.

And got to see some really interesting sports this time around - for
instance, I never knew there was male field hockey. Or handball which
is a kind of basketball/soccer/hockey hybrid which I guess is popular
in Europe. Some really good soccer matches and for once, they
actually covered the velodrome events instead of ignoring it.

Did you see how good looking the Norwegian Field Hockey team was? They
all looked like models.

All the Field Hockey teams had some good looking gals.

Mrs. Wave played Field Hockey in high school and varsity at Boston
College as an undergraduate.

Nowadays the amount of goose **** on the playing fields is tending to drive
the cute ones off. The hardier souls are taking it up, if the schools even
have a team.

Must not be as many Canada geese in Norway. Or maybe they have enough sense
to shoot them and feed them to the hungry.