Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Hey Jaffa Gene...

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
news

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:27:28 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
ere.com...

I'm a happy gray-beard. I earned it.

Me too, except I haven't yet developed the gonads to let it grow out for
the
world to see.

You may call me Graystash... :)

Wife says no beard, you would look like a skid-row bum. And no stash.

I had a beard for a while. I am not particularly hairy, so it took quite a
while to grow in. Then I discovered it was mostly grey with red highlights
(my hair is mouse brown) and looked stupid. Tried that Grecian formula
stuff that you brush in to darken it up. Finally shaved it off because
Mrs.E. kept complaining that I looked "scary".

Eisboch