Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Title of "Captain"

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:55:17 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

But what are you doing writing at this ungodly hour of the morning?
It's not even dawn-o'clock! I have an excuse as I've got a newsletter
that *must* go out a few hours from now.

My wife gets up at 4:15 every morning to prepare for work, and
sometimes I get up with her if I stir enough to smell the coffee.
But in this case I was up all night playing a video game, and checked
here when I tired of it. I'm retired and have no "hours."
So coffee makes anything possible.

--Vic