Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default Rejected at the other place..;) Boating post...

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:37:26 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I don't know what you are apologizing for. The boats you build are well
beyond the capabilities of the majority of us.

Your skin is too thin, my friend.

Scott does some great work - I've seen some up close and personal -
it's very meticulous, top quality fit and finish. Stitch and glue is
a perfectly valid way to build a wood boat and Scott is a master of
the technique.

However, you are right and I've told him the same thing time and time
again.

He'll get there eventually. :)