D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default Self bailing or not

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:16:05 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
m...

Calif Bill wrote:

Only wall I saw fall down from bad mortar was at my dad's shop and was
built by "Union Masons"! The construction union never bothered my dad
again.

Bull****.

Also, the first part of my response was literary. D'oh. Are you related
Loogy and Justwait?

Tweet.

Foul ...... Krause...

GOD DAMMIT ANOTHER KEYBOARD GONE!!!

Dude - you owe me a keyboard. :)

Can I have the keyboard concession? I've heard, and I'm about to try it on
this old one of mine, that you can run them through the dishwasher. Of
course I won't try it till I have a replacement in hand.

Leo LaPorte swears he's done it successfully.