Bob Bob is offline

Default A Vent :: M A I N E

On Aug 21, 4:19*pm, "Thomas, Spring Point Light"
wrote:
I've spent the summer off a beach in S Portland, Maine.. moored. *This is my
second summer
at this location .. *And this is my last. *I just can't take Maine any
longer. *The fog, rain, cold,

end

Aint it GREAT !

Maine and Oregon have a lot in common............ except most of
Oregon is a bit more north than Maine we both sit around N 44-N 45 We
also share lots of common relatives. Ever wonder why so many towns in
Oregon are also found in Maine uhh, Portland for example.... Lots of
Maine to Oregon wagontrains traveled in the 1850s-60s. Hell, my gg
grand pa's middle name was Augusta they decided to head out west to
Oregon cause there were still trees to cut down out in Oregon and not
as many people........hows that for ya Roger Long?

I suggest you embrace those wonderful summer days......... all three
of em.
Or Heck come on out to Oregon..... Oh, The Washingto coast is really
nice too. Uh, that is if ya can find a place to duck into. NOt too
many "harbors" up that way. BC is W A Y cooooool too!
Bob