HK HK is offline

Default Even the geek who has everything...

D.Duck wrote:
"John H." salmonremovebait@gmaildotcom wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:39:31 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:25:09 -0400, BAR wrote:

Harry is posting via two servers, Gene's and another one. A quick look
at the heads will tell you which server the posts are coming from. Harry
has the best of both worlds now. He can post in a well behaved manner
via Gene's server and at the same time post snarky replies via his other
server. Since the snarky posts are being originated from Gene's server
Gene won't terminate his access.
I think the point of Gene's server is, that if you were using it, you
wouldn't see the snarky posts.

That's what I thought also, until I looked at the posts. Harry's **** is
showing up there in droves.

But, I see none of Don White's **** there. And I've seen only three of
JimH's posts there.

Maybe it's working - a little.

The posts from those folks posting thru greatnowhere are being incorrectly
threaded and in some cases delayed on other Usenet servers.

I have no idea how they look on the greatnowhere server.

It screws it for people using other than the "great" server, this I know for
sure.

Good grief...does herring do anything else here but whine? What an asshole.