Thomas, Spring Point Light Thomas, Spring Point Light is offline

Default TS Fay & Miami area boaters?

"Ronnie McD." wrote in message

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"www.IMRAN.com/boating/" wrote in message
Flights were too full so I could not make it to Miami/Coral Gables to
check on my boats before Fay passed by. My girlfriend went by today,
but the marina won't let anyone go in (Matheson Hammock). I wonder how
fellow mariners did in the Miami area thru this storm.

Imran
http://imran.com/boating/
http://imran.com/media/blog/

Not to worry. The regular afternoon thunderstorms are far worse than Fay
was in the Miami area. As usual Fay was over-hyped by the authorities and
weather service. Their primary mission these days seems to be to attempt
to frighten people so they can herd them around like so many frightened
sheep.

Wilbur Hubbard

How about "Home Despot" and "Blowes"? You don't think they're behind the
hype too?
Think of all of that plywood that they sell.
How about grocery stores? More bottled water was sold since Saturday than
was sold in the last three months.

I could go on, but I think you get my drift...

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/gulfir.html

It is kind-of neat to watch, though.

=====

my question .. where does all the plywood go after the non storm passes?
i watch on tv, sheets and sheets of plywood going out the door at home
depot.
what do these people do with all the plywood after the storm? is there a
plywood
conspiracy? barack o plywood? cindy mccain using the stuff at one of the
600 houses?
can you eat plywood?

plywood.. only the shadow knows